How effective are vehicle wraps? A vehicle wrap is the most effective form of advertising in the market today. One car wrap garners between 10,000 to 50,000 views per day. It is a competitive environment and it isn't easy to create customer awareness by using simple, traditional advertising. Loco Graphics ensures our designs to be out of the ordinary to secure an interest in your product in today's marketplace. If you want your brand to be recognized and be at the top of your potential customer mind when they are in need of your product or services, you have to stay in front of them daily. Vehicle wraps boast the lowest cost-per-impression rate compared to any other form of advertising media and are not only affordable for large brands that elect to use vehicle wraps as a core advertising strategy, but also for small and medium-sized businesses as well.
A vehicle wrap has many benefits that the exceedingly more expensive traditional media lacks, check out the vehicle wrap facts below from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
• Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor
advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost per Thousand
Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
• More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle
drivers and passengers.
• The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
• One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily.
• Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in
personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
Very Important question when shopping for a vehicle wrap that you should know
• Is the design clear, sharp, and impacting? LocoGraphics
takes great pride with our designs...
• What material does the shop use? LocoGraphics uses
nothing but the best 3M Materials...
• What warranty is their? LocoGraphics provides a 12 month warranty...
• Are you using all the precautions before, during and after installation?
• Our installers are 3M certified...
Does the installer know what post heating is? LocoGraphics knows the importance of post heating for the durability and to prevent the vinyl from lifting. We post heat all the edges...
Do they use primer and edge sealer? LocoGraphics uses 3M primer and sealer in problematic areas that are a must use for a good quality installation.
I guess what we are trying to say is that you should give us a call and see what wonders we will do for you and your business.